Re: dpkg testsuite (again)

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 06:49 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> > That being said, I did have some interesting discussions with tridge at
> > LCA about how they test the samba suite.
> Also interesting discussions about their new DB system in samba4,
> right? (name of which is currently away from my mind)
> (tridge is already mentioning in his talks about samba4 that "Debian
> is considering using it for dpkg"...:-)))
Heh, which talk of his did you catch where he said that? :p

Yeah, I'm considering a whole family of stuff from samba; including
talloc, tdb and the ldap implementation.

(I've just tried to avoid saying "we'll use LDAP as the dpkg backend
database" because it'll frighten people).

Have you ever, ever felt like this?