reversely delete

Hello:
I don't know if this is a repeat in this thread, and I'm still wondering this, I call it "reversely delete".

Apt-get and dpkg are really good tools for managing packages, I can install a package conveniently, and the packages depended on by the top package is installed automaticlly. Yet what if I want to remove a package and I also want to remove the packages it depends on?

For example, I want to install A, and A depends on B and C and D. And G depends on D.

      A ---- B , C, D.
      G ---- D.

Ok, I install them with no problem. Now I remove A, but B, C is still on my disk, and they are no use. So I must check the dependence and remove B and C. Can apt-get or dpkg remove B and C automaticlly when I remove A ? Or is this function is planed in future? Or my opinion is unworthiness ?

Best Regards.
Arren

--
向剑岭 Arren