dpkg Norwegian Bokmaal translation

Greetings!

I'm currently translating dpkg to Norwegian Bokmaal (no_NB). I'm about
halfway there, and expect to be finished sometime tomorrow (GMT+1 around
21:00, hopefully).

Of course, it should still be proofread by someone else from our team
(firefox.no), but it should be good enough for a first version.

The reason I'm e-mailing you now and not tomorrow is the pending sarge
release. Is it possible that if I send in my .po file (who should I send
it to?) tomorrow, it can make sarge?

Also, sorry about the potential double-posting to dnusinow, but I wasn't
sure where to send this e-mail :)

Thanks,

--
Vidar Braut Haarr