Re: dpkg Norwegian Bokmaal translation

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 00:57 +0200, Vidar Braut Haarr wrote:

> I'm currently translating dpkg to Norwegian Bokmaal (no_NB). I'm about
> halfway there, and expect to be finished sometime tomorrow (GMT+1 around
> 21:00, hopefully).
>
> The reason I'm e-mailing you now and not tomorrow is the pending sarge
> release. Is it possible that if I send in my .po file (who should I send
> it to?) tomorrow, it can make sarge?

I'll have to discuss that with Colin and Steve; dpkg is currently frozen
and has been for a while now.

While in theory translations are cheap fixes, I'm wary of them being
done in such a rush that they're just flat wrong; especially dangerous
for something like dpkg.

My current gut feeling is that there won't be a special string upload of
dpkg for sarge, and the current translated set will stay as it is.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?