Re: Your translation in debian-installer

Hey Adam,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 06:02:42PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> Er, dpkg has a package used by d-i?  If you're talking about debootstrap,
> that's not d-i.

Christian Perrier replied on -boot. -dpkg or you were not CC'ed. I don't
know whether you got this mail:

---
On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 12:03:24PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> For being clearer, dpkg output shows up during the 2nd stage
> installation process, so, yes, its translations are involved in the
> Debian Installer translation.
---

> This automatic email sucks.

Sorry, if this is spam for you, but it's the only chance to inform
translators about their status. - And -dpkg was in
"Last-Translator:"-field...

cheers,
Dennis