pseudo-tag management in the bts

Tonight, I started doing some major dpkg bug triage.  To faciliate handling
the large number of bugs, I started retitling lots of them, with the following
keywords.

To query these keywords, add '&include=subj:[DOC]', for example.  You can
specify multiple include(or exclude) options, on the query given to
pkgreport.cgi.

The text below will become part of debian/pseudo-tags, which will be installed
into /usr/share/doc/dpkg.  I'm hoping that if we can follow this procedure, it
should make working with our bugs much simpler.

(I haven't retitled all bugs.  The ones I have done were simple to see which
category they applied to, by reading their existing titles)

====

Below are the list of pseudo-tags we, the Dpkg Team, are using in the
Debian BTS.  Place as many of the following as apply in the subject(title)
of your bug report.

[DOC]                   Documentation bugs, including --help, manpages, and
                        others
[ARCH]                  Archtable updates, porting patches
[INTL]                  Translation updates, or bugs
[ASSERT]                assert errors
[UTF-8]                 conversion to utf-8 encoding
[SEGFAULT]              segfaults
[CONFFILE]              any issues with conffile handling

Also, each program that dpkg produces(in any of it's debs) has a
pseudo-tag for it.

dpkg.deb:
[DPKG-SPLIT]
[DPKG-QUERY]
[DPKG]
[DPKG-DEB]
[MD5SUM]
[U-A]                   update-alternatives
[INSTALL-INFO]
[DPKG-DIVERT]
[DPKG-STATOVERRIDE]
[CLEANUP-INFO]
[S-S-D]                 start-stop-daemon

dpkg-dev.deb:
[DPKG-NAME]
[DPKG-SOURCE]
[DPKG-GENCHANGES]