Re: Call for dpkg translations on v1_9 branch

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 04:27:29PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> I have just committed a fix to cvs for bug#99816.  As this is RC, this means
> an upload to sid(and then woody/testing) is coming.

Good. One less RC bug :-)

> Could all translators try to update their respective files for dpkg?  Send
> them to be if you don't have write access, or go ahead and update the files
> yourself if you do.

I'm not the one of the official translators, but I'm going to update the
brazilian portuguese translations. Right now I'm checking out the latest
CVS branch and I'll sent my updates to the list as I don't have CVS
write access.

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||