[patch] brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) dpkg's pt_BR.po update

Hi,

As I told earlier, I was working on bringing the dpkg's pt_BR.po brazilian
portuguese (pt_BR) translation up-to-date.

It seems that I managed to do it. Attached is a gzipped patch against
the latest CVS version of the pt_BR.po file with lots of non-translated
messages and fuzzy messages corrected (i.e. messages were translated and
fuzzy were unfuzzy'ed).

Cold someone take a look at it and apply if it's valid ?

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||