Re: Some changes for FreeBSD

Previously Piotr Roszatycki wrote:
>  * New switches --without-start-stop-daemon and --without-sgml-doc

Looks good.

>  * freebsd-i386 architecture

Idem.

>  * New way of detecting architecture in configure script. Just compare
>    begining of line
>  * If --print-libgcc-file-name gives wrong output, just fallback to
>    default and print warning message

I want to look a bit more at these two, somehow I'm not completely
comfortable with them.

>  * Link md5sum with own libintl if there is no gettext in system

Good fix.

>  * Fix liboptlib library name for Makefile.in

I don't see the `fix' bit in here, it doesn't accomplish anything at
all.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |