Pb with dselect/dpkg

Hello,
In the installation process of the Debian 2.1 distribution, I missed an
important step : I did something wrong and I could not choose an
installation profile. I have a base system working. Can I use dselect
with an option or something equivalent with dpkg in a shell to install
with a profile or do I have to install the rest of my system package
by package with deselect?
Thank you in advance
--
Benoit NOSS - (benoit.noss@iaurif.org) (Bureau 226)
IAURIF, Service MSI, 15 rue Falguiere, 75740 PARIS Cedex 15 FRANCE