Is this the right place for Dselect discussion

I'm playing around with frozen potato, doing everything with dselect or
dpkg if dselect doesn't work. But each time I get more packages which
can't be installed, even one I can't remove anymore
(syslog-ng_1.4.0rc3-2.deb). Dselect seems not to be able to fix anything
which is in a brocken state. Also deselct does not do a good job on
upgrading a system (Why aren't unchanged packages simply skipped? And
why are deselected packages logged as "Skipping deseleced ..."?).

Well I'd like to get rid of these problems, but where or whom could I
send (e-mail) it?

O. Wyss