Re: deb-cfmgr: Debian conffile prompting tool.

Previously Tom Rothamel wrote:
> [1] I'm considering using debconf, but I'm not quite sure how well
> that would deal with questions that change on every invocation. It
> currently uses it's own method for user interaction, with a console
> and soon a curses version.

I don't mind improving dpkg, but if we're going to add some new
frontend it should use debconf. We're slowly starting to move to
using debconf for all user interaction and having dpkg itself use
something else would be silly.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |