New to Debian

Title: New to Debian

Hello, I just today heard of Debian when I was searching around on the web for a solution to my problem. Hopefully this will be the solution.

I'm looking for a software package that will package source code into sendable executables. We are currently sending our source code to our clients and they have to compile and install the executables. We would like to get away from that and only send executables or some form of installation that doesn't involve them compiling code. We use AIX (various levels). Will dpkg do this for me? If not, can you direct me to something that can? Thanks in advance for any info you can offer on this subject.

Adam Cormany