Re: dpkg for FreeBSD

Previously Jules Bean wrote:
> You aren't the first.  I don't remember the specifics, but dpkg has been
> ported to Solaris and HP/UX, and, I speculate, to at least some version of
> Darwin/Mac OS X.

All of the above actually. I've redone the dpkg buildprocess to no
longer use automake. I'll see if I can add configure options to not
build things like dselect, md5sum and start-stop-daemon and try to get
it working on other OS'es.. that will take a while though, so don't
expect miracles soon.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |