Re: [IMPORTANT BUG] dpkg does not compile because of makeinfo call (Was: sgml-tools: creates invalid texinfo files

On Thursday 5 August 1999, at 10 h 55, the keyboard of Stephane Bortzmeyer
<bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> wrote:

> [Please go on on debian-dpkg, since I believe the problem is there. For
> newcomers, I included a summary at the end of the message.]

And Cc: me if you think there is a relevance with sgml-tools. I'm not on debian-dpkg, but I'm the future maintainer of sgml-tools.

Bug 41844 reassigned to dpkg.