your dpkg tree

I just took a look at the changes you made last week in your dpkg tree
to see what hasn't been incorporated yet. I ended up making a big patch
with all the changes you haven't merged yet (640Kb!).

How do you want that patch? I can send it in one big chunk to the BTS,
or I can try to break it into pieces and submit those.

I noticed you haven't incorporated the intl-code for some reason, which
is a reasonably big portion of the patch. Did you do that for a specific
reason?

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl