Re: dpkg v1.4.1.3 comments and suggestions.

Previously Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> If I'mm the last entry in the changelog, perhaps you need to look for a
> newer copy of dpkg - check
> ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/dists/unstable/main/source/base/dpkg_*

Actually the ChangeLog hasn't been updated since 1.4.0.31 it seems..
all the other changes were made in debian/changelog. I've just copied
it over in my local source (might do another NMU for some cosmetic
issues).

> We're working on it :)

Indeed, and it's going to be very exciting indeed!

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl