Re: `forwarded' status of dpkg bugs - please don't !

Guy Maor writes ("Re: `forwarded' status of dpkg bugs - please don't !"):
> Ian Jackson <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> > I've just started incorporating bugfixes (or my versions of them) from
> > the NMU series into dpkg proper.
>
> Do you intend to release this version soon?  Alternatively, could you
> use va's CVS tree to publish your changes?

va's CVS tree is considerably out-of-synch with mine; I don't think
merging them would be possible.

However, I do plan to make snapshots available in
project/experimental, perhaps once every couple of weeks.

A release intended for use will take a while.

Ian.