Working on dpkg...

Hi!

I am currently working on the dpkg source. It makes me feel bad that the
source of the heart of Debian is that hard to read. I will add some comments
to explain the underlying ideas better and restructure the source a bit for
example to split the HUGE function process_archive.

If you do object to this work being done please tell me soon because I don't
do this for the fun of it but to make Debian just a tiny bit better.

Is there somebody I can contact if I am unable to figure out why something was
done this way?

Thanks for your time...
    Torsten