Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:54:37 -0500
To: list-geek@osiris.ml.org
From: "William R. McDonough" <wrmcd@wilmcd.com>
Subject: Debian (slink) netstd

I have been arguing with the package maintainer that when you upgrade your
package from HAMM to SLINK.
You loose the following items.

Specifically both Krazi and I lost telnet client.
Because all of these packages have been seperated from netstd.

netstd should suggest the following packages when upgrading.

lame lame lame...

Package: netstd
Version: 3.07-7

Apparently the hamm package net/netstd_3.07-2.deb has split into 10 packages:
*  mail/vrfy
*  net/bwnfsd
   net/netstd
*  net/nfs-server