Re: unclear release-notes section

Marco Möller wrote:
> For the Debian release "bullseye", the repository providing security updates
> is now addressed as <literal>bullseye-security</literal>
> The format which was used in the past is no more supported, therefore do not
> write <literal>bullseye/updates</literal> anymore.
> Users have to adapt...

This changes a lot more than it needs to; undoing that and fixing
up the English a bit I get:

  For bullseye, the security suite is now named
  <literal>bullseye-security</literal>. The old
  <literal><replaceable>releasename</replaceable>/updates</literal>
  format is no longer supported, so users should adapt their
  APT source-list files accordingly when upgrading.

That's quite good, but I don't know if it's worth the effort.