Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 00:19, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
Hi,

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 16:46, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Now that we have the latest debian-history package version on the webpage,
> > we need an upload to get latest git into the archive :-)
> >
> > Any volunteers?
> > Or someone, who wants to grant me with per-package upload rights for
> > debian-history?
> >

> Thanks for taking care of this. I have a few changes to do to this package.
> I will prioritise them and make an upload as early as possible.
> Nevertheless, if you want to do it earlier and beat me to it please go
> ahead.

To make this clear:

I am not a DD with upload rights, only a DM.

Apologies, I was not aware.

In any case, I have just uploaded a few hours ago a new version of project-history, also fixing some bugs which were pending in the BTS.

Best regards

Javier