Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
> In a first step, I have now added debian-history to 7doc as well.
> Will see how it goes - fingers crossed...

Now that we have the latest debian-history package version on the webpage,
we need an upload to get latest git into the archive :-)

Any volunteers?
Or someone, who wants to grant me with per-package upload rights for
debian-history?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076