Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

Hi all

El 28/3/20 a las 22:11, Andrei POPESCU escribió:
> On Sb, 28 mar 20, 21:24:36, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
>> Andrei,
>>
>> 28 mars 2020 à 17:02 de andreimpopescu@gmail.com:
>>
>>> Might I suggest you provide a patch? The sources appear to be on Salsa.
>>> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history
>>>
>> I'm not used to Salsa but are you sure your link is correct?
>> Indeed, no merge request about this is in process and everything seems
>> to be already OK
>> at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/project-history.en.dbk:
>> "Sam Hartman was elected in April 2019 and is our current leader."
>
> Dear Debian Web Team,
>
> It seams the project history on www is not up to date, Sam Hartman is
> missing from the list of Project Leaders.

Yes, unfortunately this is one of the consequences of the bug #922222:
we need to adapt the cron script that generate the manuals, so they work
with the repos in salsa (they are failing since the migration alioth ->
salsa).

I guess that until now, nobody could find the time/energy to fix this,
so any help is welcome.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina