Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

On Sb, 28 mar 20, 21:24:36, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
> Andrei,
>
> 28 mars 2020 à 17:02 de andreimpopescu@gmail.com:
>
> > Might I suggest you provide a patch? The sources appear to be on Salsa.
> > https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history
> >
> I'm not used to Salsa but are you sure your link is correct?
> Indeed, no merge request about this is in process and everything seems
> to be already OK
> at https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/project-history.en.dbk:
> "Sam Hartman was elected in April 2019 and is our current leader."

Dear Debian Web Team,

It seams the project history on www is not up to date, Sam Hartman is
missing from the list of Project Leaders.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-leaders.en.html

Kind regards,
Andrei