Re: debian-history: two git repositories at salsa ???

Hi all

El 9/3/19 a las 19:00, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> it came to my attention, that apparently there are two repositories for
> debian-history at salsa:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history
> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/debian-history
>
> Or am I missing something?
>
> Looking at the commit history, it seems that the former is the "correct" one,
> while the latter is a later created fork?
>
> What's the rationale for this?

The one under the publicity team was created some time ago to test sgml
-> po conversion and help the Spanish translation.
Unfortunately nor Ana nor me could find much time to advance the work.

Now I see that the project has moved to dbk + po files, thanks!

I'll try to compare both Spanish translations, merge translations (if
needed) to the ddp-team repo, and remove our old repo.

Thanks for caring,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona