Re: DR has moved to salsa

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 10:17:45PM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> Hi Osamu,
>
> Thanks for migrating debian-reference to Salsa.

> > Please note people contributing via weblate needs to talk to whoever
> > coordinating to set it up properly with salsa.  I don't have access to
> > weblate.
>
> I took a look at git repos and found that all translations after v2.70
> are not included in v2.71.
>
> I don't know about how to update repository on Weblate. However, there is
> a public read-only(?) git access available:
>
> git://git.weblate.org/debian-reference
>
> ...and that can be used to merge translations from Weblate and changes
> on Salsa repository.

Yes but that is very time consuming for me to keep merging.

If it is one time merging done after re-pointing it to salsa, I can
help.  It is simple copying and doing "make po" to sync with the new
source.  Whoever has admin right, please cordinate with me to update
things.

> > I see new translations:
> >
> >  id -- keep it up.  Looks OK but needs more work.
> >  nb -- I see translation needs to be tested before committing.
> >        Bad shape. Please read
> >        https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-reference
>
> I noticed that you disabled PDF generation for Chinese (zh-*). Is
> there any problems with Chinese PDF pages? I am willing to help fixing
> any remaining issues.

It used to be fine.  I didn't have time to debug today ... thus simply
disabled.  Usually, with next texlive, things will be OK.

Let's keep trying ... if it builds, prompt me to rebuild.

Osamu