volunteers for reading books@debian.org (and maintain the page www.debian.org/doc/books)?

Dear all (website, doc teams members)

I've seen some past commits in the list of books that we show in the
website (thanks!):

https://www.debian.org/doc/books

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/doc/books.data?view=log

but I think the mails people send to books@debian.org do not arrive any
person, currently: I've gone to
www-master.debian.org:/srv/www.debian.org/mail and  cat aliases says:
books: |maildrop /org/www.debian.org/mail/.mailfilter
and in the .mailfilter file, it says:
BOOKS=""

I think we should add some address in BOOKS="" so the mail arrives a
person or a list (if it's a public list, I can modify the webpage
leaving a note that the mail will be publicly archived). Correct me if I
am wrong...

Volunteers? (if you prefer to volunteer privately, just send me a mail
with the address you'd like to include).

I guess the task is not heavy, once you deal with the spam. For now, we
have pending:
* A question about a recent removal:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2017/08/msg00055.html
* A request of addition:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2017/07/msg00073.html and
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2017/08/msg00030.html
* Whatever you'll find in the "books" mailbox file where past mails are
stored. I can help on skimming that mailbox, if other person(s)
volunteers to actually handle the requests.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona