Re: Discussion about wiki.debian.org/skype

Hi Joost,

I created the account and added the information on the Wiki. I don't
know if it should be more prominent (I just updated the Skype Web
section), but since it was my first edit I kept it localized. If people
feel it's important enough, maybe a note can be added to the sentence
suggesting other software, like ekiga, linphone and jitsi.

Best,
Paulo