Re: Discussion about wiki.debian.org/skype

Hi Paulo,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:34:11AM +0000, Paulo Almeida wrote:
> I read in the Debian Skype wiki that you can't do calls on Web Skype,
> but I just tried it in Jessie and it worked, for a conference call (no
> video though). I think it only works in Chromium (I tried with Firefox
> too, but some time ago). It would be useful to add that information to
> the wiki, so people know they don't have to install the alpha version of
> Skype for Linux.

Thanks for your feedback & contribution.  You could make this suggested edit
yourself; you need to create an account at https://wiki.debian.org/ for that.

If not; some other readers of this list might want to add your suggestion
to https://wiki.debian.org/skype .

Bye,

Joost