[DDP Project] Ask privileges to traduce documentation

Hello !

My name is Kilic Ali-Firat (Alioth login name : afk-guest), I'm a computer science student at Paris (University Paris 7 Denis Diderot).

For a course to the University, I need to contribute to a free software project. As a debian user, I want to traduce in french some documentations, especially the java-faq.

But I read that I need privileges to do this and so I'm sending a request to you. I hope that will be approve because I really want to contribute to the Debian project.

Thanking you in advance,

--
Kilic Ali-Firat
Etudiant en M1 Informatique (Langages et Programmation) - Université Paris 7 Diderot