Reviewing debian-reference

Hi Osamu and -doc,
(CC Sébastien who is translating in french)

While reviewing debian-reference for french translation, I notice this
change :

09_systips.txt, l.579 :
>-The combination of "Alt-SysRq s", "Alt-SysRq u", and "Alt-SysRq
>-r" is
>+The combination of "Alt-SysRq s", "Alt-SysRq u", and
>+"Alt-SysRq b" is
>good for getting out of really bad situations and
>gaining an usable keyboard
>access without stopping the system.

(sorry, VCS seems to be off for now, so copy-paste from po)

But if I remember well, (I've
re-read /usr/share/doc/linux-doc-3.*/Documentation/sysrq.txt)
this means Sync, Unmount & Boot ! This is not correct with the phrase
accompagning the tip.

"AltSysRq r" is for raw keyboard mode, no ?

Hope that helps.

Baptiste