Re: Securing Debian Manual: Section 5.14.3.2 suggested additions

Hi Dominic,

Hrm, https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch1.en.html#s1.3 could
get improved.  It should have a link to https://bugs.debian.org/harden-doc and
to https://bugs.debian.org/ imho.  Patch welcome :)

> Anyway, I've filed the bug report. I hope it's ok.

Don't see it at https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=harden-doc
yet.

After emailing the bugreport, you should have received an acknowledgement,
which would also have given you the bug's number.  Did you get that?  Or did
you get some error back?

Bye,

Joost