Re: Securing Debian Manual: Section 5.14.3.2 suggested additions

On 3 June 2014 13:11, Dominic Walden <dominic@dwalden.co.uk> wrote:
> Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-doc-20140603-2@mdcc.cx> writes:
>> No problem.  Could you please paste this message in a Debian bugreport?  That
>> way, for sure it won't get lost.  There is a specific Debian "package" for
>> reporting issues with the Securing Debian Manual.
>
> I've created the patch, but I can't find the package you mean, nor
> does there seem to be an appropriate "pseudo-package" that I can find.
> I can't find any help on the Debian Documentation Project either.
>
> Any guidance?

Dominic, thanks for reminding me of this. I have it in my "TODO" but
I'm quite swamped with Real Life (TM) work at the moment.

I will write a brief section in the document describing how to send
bug reports for the document itself. As Joost said, the
printable/offline versions of the document are distributed through the
'harden-doc' package so that's where bug reports should go to.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Best regards

Javier