Re: Securing Debian Manual: Section 5.14.3.2 suggested additions

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 12:11:14PM +0100, Dominic Walden wrote:
> Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-doc-20140603-2@mdcc.cx> writes:
> > No problem.  Could you please paste this message in a Debian bugreport?  That
> > way, for sure it won't get lost.  There is a specific Debian "package" for
> > reporting issues with the Securing Debian Manual.
>
> I've created the patch,

Excellent, thanks a lot.

> but I can't find the package you mean, nor
> does there seem to be an appropriate "pseudo-package" that I can find.
> I can't find any help on the Debian Documentation Project either.

It's at https://bugs.debian.org/harden-doc .

If that would be hard to find, that would be a bug too.  Care to file that one?

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

--
"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee
http://mdcc.cx/      ※   Ho Mitakuye Oyasin   ※      http://ad1810.com/