Re: manpages.debian.net issues?

On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 01:21 -0500, Robert W. Oliver II wrote:

> Well, I am an experienced sysadmin who is willing to help in that
> regard, if needed.

Excellent. The code is available in the SVN repository below. If you
could familiarise yourself with the code, try setting up a test install
on your own hardware and commit to helping out, we would likely be glad
to have you helping maintain the manpages.debian.net service.

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/man-cgi/
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/man-cgi/

--
bye,
pabs