Re: manpages.debian.net issues?

Ahh, I see.  Sorry, I misunderstood.  Well, I am an experienced sysadmin who is willing to help in that regard, if needed.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 01:08 -0500, Robert W. Oliver II wrote:

> I'm willing to host it at no charge for the community.

Hosting it is not an issue, Debian already has plenty of space on our
own servers. The issue is that we need a human to maintain the service,
respond to mail, fix reported issues, enhance the service and so on.

--

Warmest Regards,

Robert W. Oliver II
WebsiteLinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Check out my latest book – The Bravest of Souls