Helping with Documentation

Hi,

I'm a programmer and author and have a fair deal of experience with writing documentation.  I was wondering what would be involved in contributing to Debian's documentation?

I see a lot of documents on getting started as a Debian developer, but the process for contributing to docs seems a bit unclear.

Is there anyone that could point me in the right direction?

--

Warmest Regards,

Robert W. Oliver II
President / CEO of OCS Solutions, Inc.
Web Hosting, Web Design / Development, Graphic Design, and Consulting
http://www.ocssolutions.com/

$8 domain names - http://www.ocsdomains.com/
Follow OCS on Twitter and Facebook!