How to help debian-doc

Hi,  (CCing posters just to be sure)

> I am interested in helping the Debian Documentation Team but not sure
> where to start.

The first thing to do is that you read already published works.  (I mean
"Do not let others work for you.")  Finding right info yourself is the
important part of contribution :-)  I do not remember all these.  I used
google to get this info for you though some of them were written by me.

Google is your friend.  Search our site using site:debian.org or similar
in the search term.

> Are there any resources that I can use to get involved?

 * find contact
 * send patch (if it is packaged one, use BTS and reportbug)

Read: http://www.debian.org/ site ... starting with
  http://www.debian.org/intro/help
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/start.en.html#socialdynamics
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-contributing

As for debian-doc related contents:
  http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
  http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs
  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
  This mailing list.

As for specific documentation in package, you should check BTS:
  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
  use of reportbug is highly recommended.

As for wiki, you can have much simpler way.
  https://wiki.debian.org/
  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki
  (just update wiki page)

As for www.debian.org
  http://www.debian.org/devel/website/
  http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc

There are many translation work.  You may wish to contact translation
team involved.

  https://wiki.debian.org/i18n/TranslationDebs

Osamu