Re: Release notes

Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
> today  #703419 was filed. Perhaps somebody here is interested working
> on its subject: release-notes: need updating / finalizing for Wheezy.

Okay, first things first: I still see things in the Wheezy Release
Notes that I provided improved phrasings for when they were the
Squeeze Release Notes.  It would be nice to have some sort of
assurance that this time I'll finally be allowed to fix (for instance)
the references to aptitude's "visual" mode, AKA (in the "What's-New"
section) "interactive" use.  After all, even on the commandline,
aptitude is *always* visual (unless you're using a Braille terminal or
something), and as interactive as "cp --interactive".

Instead can we please use a term that actually describes this mode in
a manner that new users might have a chance of understanding?  I
suggest "full-console mode", but I'm open to better suggestions.