Re: Problems building debian-faq to zh_CN

Hi,

Le 06/03/2012 07:01, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino a écrit :
> On 06/03/2012, David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> wrote:

> i'm OK with the translation call before the upload. Could you do it?

Sure, thanks to Simon, Yuri and Beatrice, the French, Russian and
Italian translations are now up to date, all of them handled with po4a.

> On behalf of the Spanish translation team I guess we should switch to
> po4a.

Did the team manage to make some progress in that regard?

>> I don't mind team uploading it on your behalf
>> either if you don't manage to sort your build issues.
>
> If you can build it in your system, please, go ahead and do an upload.
> I will try to sort out the issues in my end.

The updated package still builds fine for me, I'll upload it tomorrow
unless ask otherwise.

Regards

David