Re: Problems building debian-faq to zh_CN

Hi,

Le 01/03/2012 19:21, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña a écrit :

> I'm trying to build (& upload) a new debian-faq release and I am unable to
> get the build to work with the zh_CN locale. svn-buildpackage fails miserably
> even with all the Build-Deps installed. Build breaks when generating the
> PostScript version.

It looks like some missing Build-Deps: I have no issue to build it on my
machine, but it indeed fails with pbuilder.

> Could someone please take a look?

Sure, I'll add the missing dependencies as soon as I find them.

> If I'm not able to solve the issue I will
> have to build & upload without that translation.

Would you mind if I send a ~10 days translation call before the upload?
Only French seems currently handled with po4a, but I'll ask other
translators to consider switching (even if that won't probably within
ten days, they may be able to update their translations in the meantime).

Regards

David