Indonesian translation of Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card

Dear all,

I was wondering what is happening with the Indonesian translation of Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card since the move from its original repo over at Tangosoft to here, http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/refcard/. I have asked Martin Borgert, the original author, and he said that the Indonesian version is in the Subversion, so he is not sure why the PDF is missing.

The original link of that translation was http://tangosoft.com/refcard/refcard-id-a4.pdf

I appreciate any help or explanation with regards to this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Kemas Antonius | http://about.me/kemas