Re: Indonesian translation of Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 03:21:38PM +0700, Kemas Antonius wrote:
> I was wondering what is happening with the Indonesian translation of Debian
> GNU/Linux Reference Card since the move from its original repo over at
> Tangosoft to here, http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/refcard/. I have asked
> Martin Borgert, the original author, and he said that the Indonesian
> version is in the Subversion, so he is not sure why the PDF is missing.
>
> The original link of that translation was
> http://tangosoft.com/refcard/refcard-id-a4.pdf
>
> I appreciate any help or explanation with regards to this.

I guess it was a silent build failure causing the Indonesian file to be
missing.

Building the current svn version (5.0.8, yet to be uploaded) is ok, it produces
the following PDF:
http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/refcard/refcard-id-a4.pdf.gz

Is it ok ?

@Osamu: is there anything that needs holding the upload ?