Re: release notes for wheezy

On 22 March 2011 16:39, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> While we're at this... At what point should we branch the release notes
> for squeeze?  Around the wheezy freeze, or earlier?

I would suggest around wheezy freeze, maybe some months earlier, but
certainly not in some time. Right now we still have some content (i.e.
Bugs) to add (fix) in Squeeze's Release Notes and throughout the next
months people will still be upgrading to Squeeze so we should expect
more bugs to the Release Notes in this period.

Regards

Javier