Dutch release notes translation

Hello debian-doc people,

As a response to the call for translations on the i18n list I would like
to take a shot at adding a Dutch translation of the release notes to
Squeeze. As far as I can tell from the SVN repos there has never been
such translation, so I'll have to create it from scratch. (I hope 4 days
will do...)

Is it possible for me to get SVN commit access? I think this would speed
up the process significantly. And time is quite of the essence here. My
Alioth username is erispre-guest. I have already requested membership on
Alioth.

Greetings,
Eric Spreen