Re: svn write access for release-notes

Hi,

I though pointing to http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth at the top of
http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs would be sufficient..

> It should state that you need to upload the ssh key to your alioth account
> and to be a member of ddp to gain update privileges. These are sufficient
> conditions.

If by upload you mean ssh-copy-id or manual copy of the key, it won't work for
a long time, see http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Svn

http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH#InstallingSSHkeys

You must install SSH keys via the FusionForge web interface:
http://alioth.debian.org/account/

> I have received some good signs about people who want to contribute. I
> hope we do a good job.

We have some constraints about the po4a version used for the release-notes,
please avoid running updatepo yourself (or do it with po4a 0.34).

Regards.

--
Simon Paillard