Re: svn write access for release-notes

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 04:24:21PM +0200, Stan Ioan-Eugen wrote:
> My name is Ioan-Eugen Stan and I'm translating the release notes into
> Romanian (hopefully some other people will join me, I'm counting esp
> on Andrei Popescu).

Thanks for your help !

> Unfortunately the Debian community is not that active lately.
>
> I'm writing because I don't have update permissions to SVN, and it
> seems nobody in romanian-l10n has.

We need you to create an account on alioth:
http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs (yes the name is misleading)

Or you can send your files as bug reports against release-notes (gzipped
please).

> I have been involved on the list and contributed to past release notes
> translation, po-debconf translations, you can check the list.
> I need SVN update permissions or at least someone to upload the files.
> Also, another thing, how much time do I have?

Release-notes, though included on ISOs, are mostly browsed online.
So that is wished to have the translation available for the release date.

--
Simon Paillard