Re: Release Notes ready to *start* updating translations?

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011, Andrei Popescu wrote:

Also it would be good to know if the .po files are being kept up to date
automatically or we have to run some script/make invocation first.

They are not up to date.

So every session you have to do the following.

1. go to the subversion check out.
2. svn up
3. make updatepo LINGUA=[LC]
(in my case I put sv for Swedish instead of [LC])
4. update your files
(5. svn commit)

I don't do build checks until we are approaching the real freeze, the strings changes alot during this period anyhow.

also, this information is available in the svn checkout in README.translators -- see the paragraph "Technical notes for translators".

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu