[PATCH 4/8] release notes: drop section about random old X driver bug
This bug is fixed, and arguably didn't warrant a mention in the release
notes in the first place.
en/issues.dbk | 18 ------------------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
diff --git a/en/issues.dbk b/en/issues.dbk
index 2871cd4..ddaa793 100644
@@ -533,24 +533,6 @@ Notes</ulink>.
- <title>Desktop not using full screen</title>
- The driver for Intel Mobile GM965 may wrongly detect a
- <acronym>VGA</acronym> output and set the size of the screen to a
- lower value to accomodate it. The symptom of this bug is that the
- desktop manager will only use a fraction of the screen. Correct
- behaviour can be forced by adding the following lines to the
- <filename>/etc/X11/xorg.conf</filename> configuration file.
- <programlisting>Section "Monitor"
- Identifier "VGA"
- Option "Ignore" "true"
- Please refer to the bug <ulink
- url="&url-bts;496169">#496169</ulink> for more informations.
<title>&releasename; kernel fails to boot on Sparc workstations with PCI-Express</title>